Monday, June 22, 2009
After two days of driving, my family arrived back in Minnesota and I have to say I was thankful to be home. Right now I'm still a little under the weather with a case of pneumonia (I luckily caught it quick enough that I can deal with so it doesn't become serious) and the hives so if you guys could pray for me that would be greatly appreciated. :D
Also, I've been lately reading the novels by the christian author, Ted Dekker, and they are awesome! So if you're looking around for something to read, you might want to try out his Lost Books of History chronicles or his Circle Trilogy. They are all very well-written.
Monday, June 1, 2009
1. My first favorite place on Middle-Earth is Gondor, where Aragorn (my fave LoTR character) and Arwen reign.
2. My second favorite location on Middle-Earth is Rivendell.
3. My third favorite place in Middle-Earth is Rohan, home of Eomer, Eowyn, and the Riders of Rohan.
4. The Shire, the home of the ring-bearer Frodo and his companion Sam, is my fourth favorite site on Middle-Earth.
5. And lastly, Isengard is my fifth favorite location in Middle-Earth. I don't know why I like it.... I guess maybe because of the massive battle waged there between the Orks and the Ents.
And those, are my five favorite Middle-Earth locations!!! I tag any LoTR fan who wants to do the tag!!!