Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Finished

Hey Everyone,

After working late on school for the past two days, I think I've competed my Nero assignment!!! O'yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sigh* I'm so glad I'm done!!! The assignment was to collect five sources about Nero, reading through all of them thoroughly, then create a page filled with all five source's biographies... So yeah
Wow, Nero was a ruthless tyrant!!! He killed a lot of his family to get to the Roman Throne, including his mother, wife, and his trusted mentor, Seneca!!! YIKES!!!!!!!!! I don't believe that Nero was playing his lyre while Rome burned in the Great Roman Fire, but I think he did set it deliberately so he could clear out space for his magnificent palace, "The Golden House."
Sorry, you guys probably have no idea what I'm talking about... Wow, I ramble on alot!!! lol

Jake

1 comment:

Hannah Nicole said...

Ah, nice project. But yes, I do know what you're talking about. I read about Nero in history about a week or so ago....yikes, he was horrible! :O

Stop by my blog sometime, I'm getting lonely! :D lol

Your friend,
Hannah