Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and... A New Blog Title???

Well, Easter just finished... On Good Friday I attended a service at a Church (Open Door) where I watched and listened to a both touching and eye-opening presentation of everything Jesus went through to save all of us sinners and wretches. Then on Sunday, I celebrated Easter at my church, and with my relatives... It was absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!
Alright, so lately, I've been wondering wether or not I should change the title of my blog... I mean, doesn't it sound kind of lame??? "Jake's Auspicious Blog." I'm making a poll right now so I can see what you all think so please vote so I know what to do!!! Thanks!!!

Jake

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thoughts of a Warrior. Definitely the best.

Hannah Nicole said...

Thoughts of a Warrior is the best. :D

I tagged you. Go check it out! ;]

Hannah