Friday, October 9, 2009

Prayer Alert

Hey Guys,

Alright, there's a girl in the blogger world who goes by the name of Sunstar and she has recently decided to deny and reject God. For the last two days debate has been raging in her blog about her announcement and many bloggers have been trying to witness to her and show her the truth. But she hasn't faltered in her choice. Right now, I'm asking all of you to please pray for her. I don't know what else to tell her, but I know even if we don't know the words to say: God does. Here's her blog:
http://tangleshadowsunclan.blogspot.com/ Check through the first four or five posts and their comments and you'll be able to see the debate.

Jake

4 comments:

Hannah Nicole said...

Prayer is a powerful thing. With it, we can change lives. Lets hope that her's is one of them.

Hannah

Emma said...

i know what you're talking about... but i won't try to change her mind. i respect that some people have different beliefs and i am glad they do.... but she doesn't change mine. I am still a firm believer of God.
I will pray for her though. Sounds like her life is hard.
~~Emma~~
PS thanks for following SummerGirl!

Anonymous said...

OMGOODNESS!! I will pray hard for her.

Bekah said...

*sigh* It really pains me to see her like this...

Bekah